Minority Stress – Interfem’s Nordic Network for Feminist Activism
The aim of the project Minority Stress – Interfem’s Network for Feminist Activism, is to strengthen the Nordic network for racialized female and transgender politicians and activists, and offer online capacity-building training and mentorship program for sustainable activism. Through the project gender equality, democratic participation, active citizenship, and political inclusion will be promoted. The participants and partners in the project are based in Åland, Denmark, Finland, Greenland, Norway, Sápmi, and Sweden.
Project activities include:
- Virtual online training and exchange for activists.
- International network meetings in Åland, Oslo, Stockholm, and Sápmi.
- Training of virtual trainers/facilitators.
- Production of online training materials, webinars, short films, and handbooks.
- Capacity building through training and mentorship of young activists.
- Status: Ongoing
- Funded by: Nordic Gender Equality Fund
- Granted year: 2022
- Category: Discrimination
Sámi feminist activists – network, Finland
Interfem Finland– network
Interfem Norway – network
Interfem Denmark – network
500 000 DKK
Zakia Khan, firstname.lastname@example.org