New co-operation projects strengthen gender equality in the Nordic region
Who commits gendered online abuse – and how can the harm be curbed? Those are issues in focus by one of the six projects that have been granted funding from the Nordic Gender Equality Fund 2021. Another project will develop a Nordic method to create an inclusive and gender equal school, with a focus on student participation.
During spring 2021, the Nordic Gender Equality Fund was open for applications for funding for the ninth year in a row. The call for proposals has resulted in six new, Nordic co-operation projects in the gender equality area. Read more about the projects and their work on the projects’ respective pages.
Projects granted funding by the Nordic Gender Equality Fund 2021
- Inclusive Mediation to Sustain Peace
- New Nordic Narratives – changing our future story landscape
- Profiling Nordic Perpetrators of Gendered Online Abuse: Who, Why and How to Curb the Harm
- Recognising Sexual Violence: Developing Pathways to Survivor-Centred Justice
- Safe Schools – A Nordic Method for Student Participation and Norm Criticism
The Nordic Gender Equality Fund is administrated by NIKK on behalf of the Nordic Council of Ministers. Information about the call for proposals for 2022 will be available later on this year. Read more about the fund here.
- Text: Susanna Young Håkansson
- Categories: Gender equality and welfare policy
- Published: 2021-11-01