Nordic jobs, funding and events
Thanks to our Nordic cooperation we can present three unique web portals for job openings, funding opportunities and events. GenderJob, GenderFund and GenderKalenderN have everything you need to find your way around in the Nordic gender equality work.
• You can share events and jobs on social media and customise your searches.
• Everything can be synced with your private calendar in Outlook or Google.
• You can also use the calendar to make0 sure that no other events have been scheduled on a date when you are planning to host a conference.
• The collaboration of the eight partners on the portals gives you get a broad coverage of the Nordic countries – please send us tips on your own events, jobs and funding opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org!
GenderJob lists job openings with a gender or gender equality profile across the Nordic region and internationally.
Use GenderFund to look for research and project funding, stipends and other funding opportunities.
The GenderkalenderN helps you keep track of everything from feminist cultural festivals to EU conferences on research policy.
- Text: NIKK
- Categories: Gender equality and welfare policy
- Published: 2014-12-02