Apply for funding for Nordic co-operation in the gender equality and LGBTI area
Next year, NIKK will open up the possibility of applying for funding for Nordic co-operation in the gender equality and LGBTI area again. As in previous years, actors from at least three Nordic countries are required to participate in the application. In total, nearly 3,6 million Danish kroner will be distributed.
In order to be granted funding from the Nordic Gender Equality Fund or the Nordic LGBTI Fund, the planned activity needs to start in 2022 and be completed within two years. The funds can, for example, be used to develop joint methods, develop new knowledge or arrange conferences and networks. The application is made through a form that is available on nikk.no during the application period.
Important dates for the Nordic Gender Equality Fund
- March 1 – Application opens
- March 31 – Last day for application
- May – June – Decision is notified to applicants
- June – Project agreements concluded.
Important dates for Nordic LGBTI fund
In the autumn of 2022, it will be possible to apply for funding from the Nordic LGBTI Fund, which aims to promote Nordic co-operation in the LGBTI area. Projects that contribute to the work for LGBTI people’s equal rights, treatment and opportunities in the Nordic region can apply for funding. In total, 1,6 million DKK will be distributed.
- September 1 – Application opens
- September 30 – Last day for application
- November/December – Decisions are notified to applicants
- November/December – Project agreements concluded.
- Text: Jenny Gustafson
- Categories: Gender equality and welfare policy
- Published: 2021-12-17